What is the best way to Mass Update your records in Salesforce?
Is there an easy way to Mass Update Opportunity stage & close date in bulk? (or any object and field)
The following are top 10 features that makes ZaapIT the best mass actions/ mass update tool for Salesforce:
Do more like never before!
- Update Multiple fields in bulk: Let's suppose that you have created a view/grid with all the open opportunities ending in the current quarter. Updating the opportunity-close-date or the opportunity-stage via a single-field-mass-update tool will remove the updated rows from the current view and won't give you the chance to update the second field. This behavior will enforce you to create multiple views in order to cover all the angels. ZaapIT allow you to mass update multiple fields in one click.
- Bulk update unlimited number of rows: Mass update of 50/100/200 rows at the time is better than updating the rows manually, but it tends to be very frustrating. A great mass-update tool must respect the search & filters when you run a mass-update/mass-actions for all rows. ZaapIT will allow you to apply a mass-update/mass-action to all the relevant rows en mass.
- Mass inline edit: Any mass-update tool that respects your time & clicks must have a mass inline edit mode. The mass inline edit mode presents your data / records in a spreadsheet-like mode which enables you to do quick refinements on multiple rows at once and then enables you to the save all your changes in a single click. A great tool will also have search & replace and mass-calculation options similar to excel, such features could be a very handy.
- Mass Create: At the end of every a muss-update process you should ask yourself - what next? Should I tell someone about the change by creating tasks en mass? Should I add those rows to a campaign? Or should I add a different related object for those records I just updated in bulk, with ZaapIT you can do those actions with ease.
- Mass Delete: Every mass-update tool that allows you to create records in bulk must allow you to mass delete those records i.e. allow you undo your changes. A great tool will even move those deleted record to the recycle bin. ZaapIT does exactly that.
- Search, Sorts, Filters, Charts & Views: the ability to create your own custom report-like views with custom filters, sorting & fields is very important - these kind of features will allow you to continue your work tomorrow / next week / after the holidays.
- Export / Save your data as a file: The ability to export the current records & save them as a file is a very valuable feature i.e. in case you would like to compare the before & after (of bulk update) or even to undo your changes e.g.when you / someone else changes their mind..
- Native Tool: Native tool means that the app runs on Salesforce's servers in the same datacenter. When an app is native you won't need to purchase additional API calls from Salesforce (once you will reach the limit). You don't need to store your data / credentials on an outside server. There are no sync issues. And you will be able access the tool from anywhere.
- Works Anywhere: Any great tool should worng on both windows, mac, mobile phone and tablet. ZaapIT's apps are accessible from any device.
- Import, automation, new features and support: any great tool must maintain add new features on a monthly basis. Such as import, automation, mass convert and others. At ZaapIT this is exactly what we are doing. Try the app for free and you will see for yourself!