Privacy, Security & Compliance
For: Smart-Tables / Smart-Mass-Update / Smart-Activity-Manager / DEDUP Manager
Compliance, Security, and Confidence:
- Our apps are force.com hosted applications i.e. run on Salesforce's servers inside the same datacenter (fully managed by Salesforce - this includes the following: network secuirty, restricted persoanl access to the facilities, disaster recovery).
- Our apps respect Salesforce's native permissions (object / field data access policies - view/create/update/delete/sharing permissions) & Salesforce's sharing mechanism.
- We do the Salesforce Security Review at least once a year & we fix any known / reported security issue in a timely manner.
- We manage our apps & licenses by using the tools provided to us by Salesforce (aka LMA)
- Access policy: ZaapIT doesn't have any access to your Salesforce and / or your data - you can grant access to ZaapIT's support by going to Salesforce's setup>grant access>ZaapIT's Support or by going to My-settings>grant access > ZaapIT's support.
- Standards & compliance: ZaapIT apps are 100% native force.com apps. Salesforce's force.com platform certifications (ISO 27001/Soc2/etc) which applies to any 100% force.com app are attached. The certifications, a Screenshot of the certifications.
- Salesforce Government Cloud + Salesforce Government Cloud Plus certified more details
Data & Privacy:
- Our apps / services / website collect and store app usage statistics inside Salesforce's servers and inside google cloud (Google Analytics).
- By Default our apps allow the end user to export his data to a differant apps or to send his data to a differant app (e.g. excel / outlook) - it is up to the end-user / admin to remove unwanted buttons and/or to set the relevant permissions to restrict those options.
- Our Sales team may collect and store publicly available data and / or data provided to us during email communication with a prospect/customer. This data is stored inside our dedicated Salesforce orgs/servers and used during sales/renewal processes.
- ZaapIT's DPA for customers who process EEA data: https://www.zaapit.com/page/data-protection-attachment
- ZaapIT's cookies policy: https://www.zaapit.com/page/cookie-policy
- For more info visit our Terms & conditions page for more information