Security Policy Overview
For: Smart-Tables / Smart-Mass-Update / Smart-Activity-Manager / DEDUP Manager
Security means taken by ZaapIT to secure your data:
- Our apps are force.com hosted applications i.e. runs on Salesforce's servers.
- Our code runs on Salesforce's Servers & on the customer's local machine (client side).
- Our apps respect Salesforce's native permissions (object / field data access - view/create/update/delete permissions) & Salesforce's sharing mechanism.
- We do the Salesforce Security Review at least once a year.
- We manage our apps & licenses by using the tools that Salesforce has provided us (aka LMA)
- Access policy: ZaapIT doesn't have any access to your Salesforce - you can grant access to ZaapIT's support by going to Salesforce's setup>grant access>Zaapit Support or by going to My-settings>grant access > zaapit's support.
- Our apps only collect and store app usage statistics.
- By Default our apps allow the end user to export his data to a differant apps or to send his data to a differant app (e.g. excel / outlook) - it is up to the end-user / admin to remove unwanted buttons.
- Our Sales team may collect and store publicly avilable data (on each customer & his employees).